I would like to become an ICCIRA Volunteer Ambassador
ICCIRA Countries, Flags, Candidates Ambassadors, (country A-B order).
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Islamic Republic of Iran
Republic of Korea
Republic of North Macedonia
Palestine, State of
Trinidad and Tobago
Partner Organisations Worldwide
Republic of North Macedonia
United States of America
ICCIRA Report / UpdateFebruary 29, 2020
Sponsors of ICCIRA
Honoured to introduce the ICCIRA Sponsors
Progressive cultural policy and healthy nation makes people happy
ICCIRA NEWS ON TWITTERTweets by @@ICCIRANEWS
ICCIRA FACEBOOK FEED
Inuit Throat Singing Is Half Performance Half Game And Wholly Mesmerising!
- Social Media Handbook: for Cultural Institutions & Professionals September 29, 2020The importance of social media for a cultural professional cannot be ruled out in an age where the focus is increasing on better ways to engage audiences. According to Smart Insights, 3.8 billion people have access to at least one social media platform, globally. This makes it one of the best ways to reach your […]Medhavi Gandhi
- MuseumJigsaw: My Childhood in Indore by M.F Husain September 17, 2020Maqbool Fida Husain a.k.a M.F. Husain (1915-2011) was undoubtedly modern Indian art’s brightest star. Born in the Maharashtrian town of Pandharpur, he spent his early years in Indore. At the time, Indore under the Holkars was a culturally vibrant city, and a young, impressionable Husain found himself exposed to European art trends, Indian classical music, […]The Heritage Lab
- What’s happening with Haute Culture Textile Tours?! A not so easy post to write! August 4, 2020Hi Team! My incredibly lovely and supportive Haute Culture Community! It’s been a long old time since I’ve done this, and it feels great, and strange, and exciting, to be finally getting back to blogging. I’m sorry it’s been so long, but as we all know, things somewhat hit the fan over the last six […]Donna
- 10 Photos Displaying the Amazing Cultural Diversity of Peruvian Traditional Dress March 10, 2020Standing out against the majestic backdrop of the Peruvian Andes, the rainbow of colours displayed on the different Andean traditional dress is more than striking enough to inspire the runways of Paris (Coughs: #GiveCredit.). The Sacred Valley is home to numerous indigenous communities each with their own textile techniques, colour palette and designs composed of […]Donna
- Teaching Anthropology through Sequential Art (Part II) December 13, 2019By Andrew Gilbert In Part I of this essay, I discussed the design and goals of a new course I had developed on graphic novels in an upper-year anthropology seminar course. In Part II, I consider some of the broader … read more...Anna
- Teaching Anthropology through Sequential Art (Part I) December 6, 2019By Andrew Gilbert This short two-part blog post is a set of reflections on the value of teaching with sequential art, the result of a course I recently taught entitled “Anthropology and the Graphic Novel.” In part, I taught the … read more...Anna
- Film show: Delving into the life of jazz great Billie Holiday September 30, 2020Film critic Lisa Nesselson speaks to Eve Jackson about the week's film news, including a documentary telling the captivating story of Billie Holiday through rare tapes and never-before-heard audio interviews. They also discuss the family crime drama "Kajillionaire" from artist Miranda July; German writer-director Christian Petzold's "Undine" with Franz Rogowski and Paula Beer; plus the ambitious animated film […]Eve JACKSON
- As France's César Awards call 'Action!' on new era, women rally for Polanski ouster September 29, 2020Feminist groups in France on Tuesday staged a virtual protest slamming the board of the César Academy, known as the French Oscars, over director Roman Polanski's continuing role at France's flagship cinema academy.Tracy MCNICOLL
- Blooming Hospitality at the Apfelhotel in South Tyrol August 5, 2020Words Francois Correia As the age-old adage goes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. In South Tyrol, Saltaus, Apfelhotel’s young new generation of owners are breaking new ground while staying true to their traditional roots.Francois Correia
- A mix of Scandinavian & Mediterranean Aesthetics in this Holiday home August 5, 2020Words Mariana Bettinelli PMA studio, a Spanish architecture studio founded by Pablo Madrid, designed a minimalist holiday home located in the charming neighborhood of Portixol, in Palma de Mallorca.Mariana Bettinelli
- Zac Efron Starring in ‘Firestarter’ Reboot
Zac Efron will star... September 29, 2020Zac Efron Starring in ‘Firestarter’ Reboot Zac Efron will star in “Firestarter,” a new adaptation of Stephen King’s classic novel. The film centers on a young girl who develops pyrokinetic powers and the ability to see the future. She is abducted by a mysterious government agency that plans to weaponize her superhuman skills.
- ‘Borat 2’ Will Debut on Amazon Prime Video Next... September 29, 2020‘Borat 2’ Will Debut on Amazon Prime Video Next Month Sacha Baron Cohen‘s Borat sequel, which was filmed and edited in secret earlier this year, now has a release date. Well, it’s actually more of a release window, since the official date hasn’t been revealed quite yet.