General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please follow the link:
The International Cultural and Creative
Industries Regulatory Authority, complies with
applicable EU laws and regulations on the protection of personal data and how
to deal with them.
To continue or not receiving our e-mails please read carefully!
It is to your benefit, to read these updated terms and it is good to spend some time to understand them.
The use of our services is subject to these revised terms, based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will be applied from the 25th of May 2018.
Visit our website here to learn more about these changes. It is to your benefit.
THE MISSION IS THE REASON
These are the reasons that explain the importance of signing up for our site because:
- You help us create our audience and our network and thank you in return we offer you the best available qualities though mint communication and exquisite services.
- You are supporting us to support you back with good will.
- You are regularly and respectfully informed by us and that places you at the center of our interest.
- You are part of a wider social community with common interests, encouraging the dialogue.
- Your presence means the world to us, and we adore this presence.
If you wish to be close to the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority and receive our e-mails and news then please follow the link here:
Your consent, agreement or decision may be revoked at any time by e-mail at the following address.
SUMMARY: WE PROTECT IT, YOU ENJOY
If you choose not to sign up for our website then your details will be removed from our list after the 25th May 2018.
How does the International Cultural and Creative
Industries Regulatory Authority protects our relation, your privacy and your
data, on order to comply with the laws on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- To receive an update or service you need to register by providing the necessary information.
- We never ask for pass-codes and information related to the highly private and personal data and features beyond what is necessary for your registration or payment (if occurs).
- We do not sell, we do not give and we do not promote your data to third parties.
- We do not share data unless we are forced by law.
- We only ask for the necessary personal information needed to provide a service only when you are conspiring to sign up for a service or your purchases.
Please be advised that if your choose is not to reply, then your details will be automatically removed and deleted soon.
You will soon receive an email with which you will renew or not your relation with the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority through the delivery of newsletters or the membership process. You should complete a minimal form, which will request to contain only your full name and surname as well as your email address. If you do not wish to receive emails from us, then you do not have to do anything, this is because after the 25th day of May, the new rules and regulations of the laws on personal data will be implemented, therefore only registered friends and members will be able to receive an e-mail or an newsletter from the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority.
The International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority is in compliance with the EU laws, rules and regulations regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), does not sell, offer, provide to thirds its contact lists and data, which are being kept in safety and used only for communication purposes. E-mails not in use, are immediately removed and deleted without any warning.