Volunteer Ambassador for the ICCIRA:
• Acknowledges, understands, promotes and serves the main aim of the ICCIRA which is the need of the formation of a global Cultural and Creative Industries Legal and Regulatory framework
• Attends international meetings, banquets and parties
• Acts as a figurehead for their country of origin or country of residence, representing ICCIRA
• Promotes international relations concentrating on specific areas of interest of ICCIRA (i.e. the organisation he/she is representing, including trade and public relations involvement and cultural relationships)
• Smoothens relations among countries and cultures and creative organisations, especially in the highly sensitive areas of Laws, Culture, Creative Industries, Politics and Trade
• Process information about national and local legal matters, economic, cultural and political development in their area of interest or assignment to the ICCIRA
• Assists ICCIRA Members and cultural actors, artists, cultural and creative industries organisations who are related to ICCIRA, or visiting artists and organisations in his country
• Explains foreign policies and develops cultural environments according to cases
ICCIRA Ambassadors perform all of their duties with great sensitivity, ensuring a positive relationship between their country of residence and their home nation and ICCIRA.
The position of a Volunteer ICCIRA Ambassador is a non paid job and a honorary placement.