I would like to become an ICCIRA Volunteer Ambassador
ICCIRA Countries, Flags, Candidates Ambassadors, (country A-B order).
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Islamic Republic of Iran
Republic of Korea
Republic of North Macedonia
Palestine, State of
Trinidad and Tobago
Partner Organisations Worldwide
Republic of North Macedonia
United States of America
ICCIRA Report / UpdateFebruary 29, 2020
Sponsors of ICCIRA
Honoured to introduce the ICCIRA Sponsors
Progressive cultural policy and healthy nation makes people happy
ICCIRA NEWS ON TWITTERTweets by @@ICCIRANEWS
ICCIRA FACEBOOK FEED
Inuit Throat Singing Is Half Performance Half Game And Wholly Mesmerising!
- The Salt Satyagraha and Dandi : when Gandhi marched towards freedom October 2, 2020gandhi midnight arrest / salt satyagraha / karadi The post The Salt Satyagraha and Dandi : when Gandhi marched towards freedom appeared first on The Heritage Lab.The Heritage Lab
- Social Media Handbook: for Cultural Institutions & Professionals September 29, 2020The importance of social media for a cultural professional cannot be ruled out in an age where the focus is increasing on better ways to engage audiences. According to Smart Insights, 3.8 billion people have access to at least one social media platform, globally. This makes it one of the best ways to reach your […]Medhavi Gandhi
- What’s happening with Haute Culture Textile Tours?! A not so easy post to write! August 4, 2020Hi Team! My incredibly lovely and supportive Haute Culture Community! It’s been a long old time since I’ve done this, and it feels great, and strange, and exciting, to be finally getting back to blogging. I’m sorry it’s been so long, but as we all know, things somewhat hit the fan over the last six […]Donna
- 10 Photos Displaying the Amazing Cultural Diversity of Peruvian Traditional Dress March 10, 2020Standing out against the majestic backdrop of the Peruvian Andes, the rainbow of colours displayed on the different Andean traditional dress is more than striking enough to inspire the runways of Paris (Coughs: #GiveCredit.). The Sacred Valley is home to numerous indigenous communities each with their own textile techniques, colour palette and designs composed of […]Donna
- Teaching Anthropology through Sequential Art (Part II) December 13, 2019By Andrew Gilbert In Part I of this essay, I discussed the design and goals of a new course I had developed on graphic novels in an upper-year anthropology seminar course. In Part II, I consider some of the broader … read more...Anna
- Teaching Anthropology through Sequential Art (Part I) December 6, 2019By Andrew Gilbert This short two-part blog post is a set of reflections on the value of teaching with sequential art, the result of a course I recently taught entitled “Anthropology and the Graphic Novel.” In part, I taught the … read more...Anna
- Artist Titus Kaphar on filling in the blanks of art history's narrative October 27, 2020Twisting, gilding and whitewashing the canvas: artist Titus Kaphar explores the omissions and the empty spaces in art history, and fills in the blanks through painting and sculpture. His latest show "Evidence of Things Unseen" asks an urgent question: just why were there no Black faces in Renaissance religious art?Olivia SALAZAR-WINSPEAR
- Recreating a visual record of a lost Mexican past October 27, 2020How to give a face to a community that has no real photographic record of its existence? We sit down with Belgian photographer Tomas van Houtryve, whose latest work seeks to reinsert Mexican culture and identity into the visual history of the American West.Haxie MEYERS-BELKIN
- DeadHungry also known as Alex Paganelli August 28, 2020Words Claire Granlund The chef, photographer, and filmmaker Alex Paganelli also known as DEADHUNGRY was born in the picturesque French Alps. During his upbringing, he was surrounded by the beauty of mountains and cultural diversity, which came natural with Italian-British parents.Claire Granlund
- Cristina Celestino signs a seven room capsule collection for Palazzo Avino hotel August 28, 2020Words Mariana Bettinelli Palazzo Avino is a five stars hotel situated in Ravello on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. It was originally built in the 12th century as a noble residence and has undergone many transformations over the centuries.Mariana Bettinelli
- George Clooney’s ‘The Midnight Sky’ Trailer Explores Humanity... October 27, 2020George Clooney’s ‘The Midnight Sky’ Trailer Explores Humanity After Earth’s Destruction Netflix’s “The Midnight Sky,” an apocalyptic sci-fi drama starring and directed by George Clooney, offers insight into a possible future where unspecified destruction renders the earth uninhabitable.
- ‘Assassin’s Creed’ Live-Action Netflix Series in Development
An... October 27, 2020‘Assassin’s Creed’ Live-Action Netflix Series in Development An “Assassin’s Creed” live-action series is currently in development at Netflix, Variety has learned. The series is part of a deal between Netflix and video game company Ubisoft to develop content based on the best-selling video game franchise.