I would like to become an ICCIRA Volunteer Ambassador
ICCIRA Countries, Flags, Candidates Ambassadors, (country A-B order).
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Islamic Republic of Iran
Republic of Korea
Republic of North Macedonia
Palestine, State of
Trinidad and Tobago
Partner Organisations Worldwide
Republic of North Macedonia
United States of America
ICCIRA Report / UpdateFebruary 29, 2020
Sponsors of ICCIRA
Honoured to introduce the ICCIRA Sponsors
Progressive cultural policy and healthy nation makes people happy
ICCIRA NEWS ON TWITTERTweets by @@ICCIRANEWS
ICCIRA FACEBOOK FEED
Inuit Throat Singing Is Half Performance Half Game And Wholly Mesmerising!
- MuseumJigsaw: My Childhood in Indore by M.F Husain September 17, 2020Maqbool Fida Husain a.k.a M.F. Husain (1915-2011) was undoubtedly modern Indian art’s brightest star. Born in the Maharashtrian town of Pandharpur, he spent his early years in Indore. At the time, Indore under the Holkars was a culturally vibrant city, and a young, impressionable Husain found himself exposed to European art trends, Indian classical music, […]The Heritage Lab
- Our Favourite Stories from DAG Museums September 14, 2020While we’re shut in our homes these past few months (and possibly next few too), art galleries and museums are finding creative new ways to deliver art to us. Whether through online competitions or via storytelling sessions, art and culture are reaching us from all corners of the world. In this regard, DAG Museums has […]Chitralekha
- What’s happening with Haute Culture Textile Tours?! A not so easy post to write! August 4, 2020Hi Team! My incredibly lovely and supportive Haute Culture Community! It’s been a long old time since I’ve done this, and it feels great, and strange, and exciting, to be finally getting back to blogging. I’m sorry it’s been so long, but as we all know, things somewhat hit the fan over the last six […]Donna
- 10 Photos Displaying the Amazing Cultural Diversity of Peruvian Traditional Dress March 10, 2020Standing out against the majestic backdrop of the Peruvian Andes, the rainbow of colours displayed on the different Andean traditional dress is more than striking enough to inspire the runways of Paris (Coughs: #GiveCredit.). The Sacred Valley is home to numerous indigenous communities each with their own textile techniques, colour palette and designs composed of […]Donna
- Teaching Anthropology through Sequential Art (Part II) December 13, 2019By Andrew Gilbert In Part I of this essay, I discussed the design and goals of a new course I had developed on graphic novels in an upper-year anthropology seminar course. In Part II, I consider some of the broader … read more...Anna
- Teaching Anthropology through Sequential Art (Part I) December 6, 2019By Andrew Gilbert This short two-part blog post is a set of reflections on the value of teaching with sequential art, the result of a course I recently taught entitled “Anthropology and the Graphic Novel.” In part, I taught the … read more...Anna
- Venice in times of Covid-19 September 22, 2020Venice is widely considered to be the centre of European art and architecture. But after six months of Covid-19, including three months of lockdown that crushed the tourism industry, Eve Jackson visits the city to find out how it's changed.Eve JACKSON
- French actor Michael Lonsdale dies aged 89 September 21, 2020Michael Lonsdale, an enigmatic giant of the silver screen and theater in France who worked with some of the world’s top directors in an acting career that spanned 60 years, died Monday at 89, his agent said.FRANCE 24
- Blooming Hospitality at the Apfelhotel in South Tyrol August 5, 2020Words Francois Correia As the age-old adage goes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. In South Tyrol, Saltaus, Apfelhotel’s young new generation of owners are breaking new ground while staying true to their traditional roots.Francois Correia
- A mix of Scandinavian & Mediterranean Aesthetics in this Holiday home August 5, 2020Words Mariana Bettinelli PMA studio, a Spanish architecture studio founded by Pablo Madrid, designed a minimalist holiday home located in the charming neighborhood of Portixol, in Palma de Mallorca.Mariana Bettinelli
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ Canceled After One Season... September 21, 2020‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ Canceled After One Season at Netflix Netflix has canceled the fantasy puppet series after only a single season, Variety has confirmed.
- Gabrielle Union to Lead All-Black ‘Friends’ Reading
The Emmys... September 21, 2020Gabrielle Union to Lead All-Black ‘Friends’ Reading The Emmys may have had a “Friends” reunion with Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox, but Tuesday night the celebrated sitcom is getting revamped for a new generation. Gabrielle Union is hosting an all-Black cast reading of “Friends.