We are working hard to offer you this service. This page will be fully available within the next few days.
Any concerns, alerts or incidents should be reported. Find out how below.
Out of court cases and judicial actions reports
Reports, complaints or issues concerning the artistic, cultural or creative industries environment.
• Cultural heritage damage
• Illegal artifacts and works trade
• Copyrights trade
• Money laundering
• Human rights
• Illegal confiscation
• Vulnerable people or at risk
• Political awareness
Cultural and Creative Industries related issues
Reports, complaints or issues concerning the artistic, cultural or creative industries production.
• Guidances for artists, cultural actors and employees
• Occurrence reports
• Alleged breaches of cultural legislation
• Confidential incident reporting
• Suspicious or criminal activity
• Whistleblowing policy
Reports from the public
Reports, complaints or concerns about any artistic, cultural and creative related activity.
• Health and safety concerns
• Accident and serious incident reporting
• Insurance issues
• Potential breaches of international and national cultural law
• Resolving issues
Recommendations or complaints about ICCIRA staff or services
• Our complaints policy
• Appeals against decisions made by the ICCIRA
• How to make a recommendation or a complaint