International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority
As the 2022 Board term is coming to an end, ICCIRA is seeking for (3) board members.
Please visit the International Cultural and Creative Industries Regulatory Authority website: https://www.iccira.org
1. Please register your interest and apply by sending us an email to email@example.com with a short cover letter, your CV and your photo.
3. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
4. Applications deadline Friday 25 November 2022.
5. Successful candidates will be notified before Monday 9 January 2023.
6. Selection procedure commences.
Please, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Appointment
A Member of the Board of Directors is appointed on the recommendation of the appointments committee. The appointment, on a voluntary basis, will be made at the beginning of 15 January 2023, for an initial period of approximately eleven and a half months (31/12/2023), with the provision for the possibility of an expansion until 31/12/2024.
As a Board Member, you will be supporting the Management Team and help ICCIRA developing internationally.
Please, read the new ICCIRA Constitution (introductory notes and Pars 1, 2, 3, 6) as it will be uploaded and presented amended before the 9th January.
Board Member roles are governance and strategy based and occasionally will be expected to support in areas that would usually be designated for operational staff, such as fundraising and bid writing.
#iccira #internationalindependent #creativeindustries