China: The Ministry of Culture and Tourism on promoting high-quality digital cultural industry
In relation to: Ministry of Culture and Tourism, National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Ministry of Commerce, State Administration of Market Regulation, Opinions on Deepening “Internet + Tourism” and Promoting High-quality Tourism Development
The people’s government of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities under separate state planning, Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, and relevant departments of the State Council:
Tourism is an important part of modern service industry and has become a strategic pillar industry of my country’s national economy. At present, modern information technology represented by the Internet continues to update and iterate, providing a strong impetus for the high-quality development of the tourism industry. In order to unswervingly build a network power and a digital China, continue to deepen the “Internet + tourism”, promote the high-quality development of the tourism industry, and make better use of the important role of the tourism industry in promoting economic and social development and meeting the needs of the people for a better life, helping to build With the approval of the State Council, the following opinions are put forward with the approval of the State Council, with the approval of the State Council, with the approval of the State Council.
1. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, fully implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, adhere to the people-centered development concept and the new development concept With the supply-side structural reform as the main line, accelerate the promotion of green and low-carbon development, and use “Internet +” as a means to promote the innovation of tourism production methods, service methods, and management models on the basis of normalizing epidemic prevention and control, and enrich tourism products Business formats, expand tourism consumption space, cultivate core competitiveness that adapts to the new characteristics of mass tourism consumption, and promote the high-quality development of China’s tourism industry.
(2) Basic principles
Insist on the correct orientation. Advocate civilized tourism fashion, provide higher-level and richer tourism products, so that the masses can cultivate their homeland feelings and feel happy life in high-quality tourism experience, and realize the organic unity of social and economic benefits.
Insist on market leadership. Respect the pioneering spirit of the people and give full play to the decisive role of the market in resource allocation. Give better play to the role of the government, strengthen top-level design, innovate policy supply, improve supporting systems, and optimize the “Internet + tourism” business environment.
Insist on technology empowerment. Promote the application and popularization of information technology revolution results such as 5G, big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality, blockchain, etc., deeply promote the digital, network, and intelligent transformation and upgrading of the tourism field, and foster the development of new business formats The new model promotes changes in the quality, efficiency and motivation of tourism development.
insist on open sharing. Use the Internet as an important platform for sharing tourism elements, optimize resource allocation, and accelerate the formation of a new tourism development model featuring openness and sharing.
Insist on safety and order. Strengthen the bottom line thinking, establish a safety awareness, strengthen the supervision of Internet tourism service platforms in accordance with laws and regulations, and build a safe line of defense for the integrated development of the Internet and the tourism industry. Adhere to inclusive and prudent supervision, rely on Internet technology to comprehensively improve tourism supervision and service levels, and promote the healthy and orderly development of the tourism market.
(3) Development goals
By 2022, the “Internet + Tourism” development mechanism will be more complete, and the level of Internet application in tourist attractions will be greatly improved. A number of smart tourist attractions, resorts, villages and cities will be built. Online and offline travel products and services are more abundant, and the level of personalization and diversification has been significantly improved. The total number of tourist receptions and tourism consumption across the country has returned to the level before the new crown pneumonia epidemic, and the big data supervision and service capabilities of the tourism market have been further enhanced. By 2025, the integration of “Internet + tourism” will be deepened, and information technology represented by the Internet will become an important driving force for the development of tourism. National 4A-level and above tourist attractions, and provincial-level and above tourist resorts have basically realized intelligent transformation and upgrading. Customized tourism products and services based on online platforms have become more popular. The total number of tourist receptions and the scale of tourism consumption across the country have increased significantly, and the attraction and influence of overseas tourists has increased significantly.
2. Key tasks
(1) Speed up the construction of smart tourist attractions. Formulate and promulgate guidelines and related requirements for the construction of smart tourist attractions, clarify the construction specifications for online appointment booking, scheduled tours, flow monitoring and monitoring, scientific guidance and diversion, non-contact services, smart tour guides, etc., and implement “limited, appointment, peak shift “Claim. All state-owned tourist attractions should provide online appointment booking services before the end of 2021. Guide tourist attractions to develop digital experience products and popularize intelligent services such as electronic maps, route recommendations, and audio guides. Build a batch of world-class tourist attractions and resorts, and establish a model of smart tourist attractions. Promote the digital construction of rural tourism resources and products, and create a batch of national smart tourism demonstration villages and towns. Support the use of digital technology in tourist attractions to fully display the cultural connotation of their characteristics, and actively build digital museums and digital exhibition halls to enhance the travel experience.
(2) Improve tourism information infrastructure. Accelerate the improvement of the 5G network coverage of various key tourism areas such as the national full-scale tourism demonstration zone, national 5A-level tourist attractions, and national-level tourist resorts. Promote the digital and intelligent transformation and upgrading of parking lots, tourism distribution and consultation centers, tourist service centers, special tourism roads and internal guide marking systems in scenic spots. Promote the construction of perception facilities for the Internet of Things, strengthen real-time monitoring and management of tourism resources, facilities and equipment and related human resources, and promote the popularization and application of unmanned, non-contact infrastructure. Further standardize the construction of tourism big data centers in various regions, establish a unified provincial data standard and gradually promote it to the whole country, realize the integration and sharing of travel-related data, and give play to the effectiveness of comprehensive data services and applications.
(3) Innovate tourism public service model. Clarify the boundary between government public services and market tourism information services, encourage all regions to adopt a tourism public service platform operation model that combines government and market, improve platform service efficiency, and achieve sustainable operation and development. All regions should further broaden the channels for collecting tourism public service information, effectively integrate relevant data and information from cultural and tourism, public security, transportation, meteorological and other departments, and comprehensively use big data, cloud computing and other technologies to publish real-time tourist numbers in tourist attractions on the platform. Road travel, weather warning and other information to guide the optimal allocation of tourism resources. Promote the sharing of relevant data resources between the government and enterprises in accordance with laws and regulations. Promote the digital construction of tourist toilets and realize functions such as information inquiry, route navigation, and feedback. Improve the mobile payment program for inbound tourists to facilitate their travel consumption. On the basis of retaining offline services for the elderly and other special groups, support the development of special applications and interfaces for tourism public service platforms to optimize the use experience.
(4) Increase online tourism marketing efforts. Coordinate online and offline, strengthen brand leadership, and implement the national tourism promotion and boutique construction project. Effectively integrate offline resources through the Internet, summarize and promote the experience model of global tourism development, and promote the construction of a number of world-class tourism cities. Carry out national cultural parks such as the Great Wall, the Grand Canal, the Long March, and the Yellow River, as well as the Silk Road and other important themed tourism online promotion actions, and create a batch of world-class tourism routes. Encourage tourist attractions, tourist hotels, museums, etc., to cooperate with Internet service platforms to build online flagship stores to realize functions such as online ticket booking, tourist information display, membership management, coupon group purchase, cultural and tourism creative product sales. Encourage e-commerce platforms to expand the functions of “tourism + geographical indication products + Internet + modern logistics” and expand the scale of online sales. Encourage the use of online marketing methods such as live webcasts, website special columns, small programs, etc., to promote national rural tourism key villages and towns, China’s beautiful leisure villages and rural leisure tourism boutique tourist attractions. In combination with tourism poverty alleviation, through various methods such as personnel training or technical assistance, we will encourage more tourism businesses in poor areas to “connect to the Internet” and use the live webcast platform to carry out marketing. Support all regions to establish a scientific evaluation mechanism for tourism marketing to improve the effectiveness of tourism marketing.
(5) Strengthen tourism supervision services. Strengthen tourism safety monitoring through big data collection and analysis, and improve the early warning and emergency response capabilities of emergency events in the tourism field. Promote the use of Beidou system and other technologies and equipment such as navigation and positioning, wearable devices, electronic fences, and remote sensing satellites in self-service tourism and special tourism. Improve the national tourism supervision service platform, complete the central-local tourism supervision service platform system, and form an informatized and intelligent supervision service pattern for the tourism market. Encourage all regions to build a monitoring system for the operation of tourism market economy based on big data, monitor regional tourism consumption trends in real time, and establish a data-oriented policy adjustment mechanism.
(6) Improve tourism governance capabilities. Promote the use of travel electronic contracts and promote the formulation of standards for travel electronic contracts. Promote the establishment and improvement of online tourism complaint and handling mechanisms in various regions, improve the ability to quickly handle tourist complaints, and combat bullying and slaughtering behaviors. Make good use of the management system of the severely dishonest list in the cultural and tourism markets, and implement joint punishments for market entities and practitioners listed on the severely dishonest list in accordance with laws and regulations, and build a safe consumption environment. Innovate the application of tourism statistics to improve the timeliness, science and accuracy of tourism statistics.
(7) Support tourism innovation and entrepreneurship. Encourage the use of products and content as the carrier to carry out business integration innovation, support the construction of a number of tourism marketing innovation bases, and incubate a number of tourism brands with high dissemination and influence. Guide the development of new business formats such as cloud tourism, cloud performing arts, cloud entertainment, cloud live broadcast, and cloud exhibition, and cultivate a new model of “network experience + consumption”. Guide tourism companies, universities, colleges, and scientific research institutions to establish a production-university-research cooperation mechanism, actively carry out application research and development supported by scientific and technological innovation, increase the transformation rate of innovation achievements, and promote a group of outstanding innovations by holding various innovation and creativity competitions at all levels. Application cases and industry solutions. Carry out the promotion of digital cultural tourism business integration to promote the deep integration of the tourism industry online and offline. On the premise of ensuring the safety of houses, promote the standardized development of “Internet + Tourist Homestay”, study and introduce relevant policies, and promote a batch of application demonstrations.
(8) Ensure the security of travel data. In accordance with relevant laws and regulations on data security and personal information protection, implement tourism data security management responsibilities, ensure the entire life cycle of tourism data collection, transmission, storage, sharing, use, and destruction, and prevent data loss, damage, leakage and tampering. Regularly carry out safety risk and hidden danger investigations to enhance emergency response capabilities. In areas where there are major hidden dangers of tourism data and information security, notifications, interviews and other methods are adopted to promote serious rectification.
Three, safeguard measures
(1) Improve the policy environment. All regions and departments should combine new technologies, new business formats, and new models in the field of tourism application trials and demonstrations, actively promote system and mechanism reforms, and explore a policy environment conducive to the transformation of innovation results. Strengthen the protection of intellectual property rights such as content creation, product research and development, and model innovation in the “Internet + tourism” field, improve the online and offline rights protection mechanism, and enhance the innovation power and vitality of enterprises. Establish and improve the smart tourism standard and normative system to guide and regulate the development of smart tourism.
(2) Strengthen element support. Make overall plans and make good use of relevant funds, and provide support to key areas, weak links and key projects of “Internet + Tourism” in light of actual conditions. Innovate investment and financing methods and support the issuance of bonds by qualified “Internet + tourism” companies. The recognized “Internet + Tourism” high-tech enterprises shall enjoy corresponding fiscal and tax preferential policies as required. Promote the construction of the “Internet + Tourism” talent team, accelerate the upgrading of related majors and digital transformation, innovate training models, and improve the incentive mechanism.
(3) Do a good job in organization and implementation. All relevant departments should study specific policies and measures in accordance with the division of responsibilities, and coordinate the implementation of tasks. All regions should study and formulate implementation plans that are in line with the actual conditions of the region, and improve related supporting policies. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism shall work with relevant departments to strengthen follow-up analysis, coordination and guidance, and report important situations to the State Council in a timely manner.
Ministry of Culture and Tourism National Development and Reform Commission
Ministry of Education Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
Ministry of Public Security Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Transport Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
Ministry of Commerce, General Administration of Market Supervision