ICCIRA Countries, Flags, Candidates Ambassadors, (country A-B order).
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Islamic Republic of Iran
Republic of Korea
Republic of North Macedonia
Palestine, State of
Trinidad and Tobago
Partner Organisations Worldwide
Republic of North Macedonia
United States of America
Sponsors of ICCIRA
Honoured to introduce the ICCIRA Sponsors
Progressive cultural policy and healthy nation makes people happy
ICCIRA NEWS ON TWITTERTweets by @@ICCIRANEWS
ICCIRA FACEBOOK FEED
ICCIRA Latest News
Inuit Throat Singing Is Half Performance Half Game And Wholly Mesmerising!
- These objects at the Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum revive the memory of India's first Republic Day January 25, 2020India’s journey from being a crown jewel colony to a resilient republic was by no means a smooth one. It is the story of a country that found pride in it’s diversity, and founded a new identity for itself. This is why, January 26, India’s Republic Day celebrates the ideals of it’s constitution and it’s […]The Heritage Lab
- #DollyPartonChallenge : The real social-media message for museums January 25, 2020It was like any other day – except that instead of Friday-Feeling memes, #dollypartonchallenge was trending. But wait, what IS this challenge? The Dolly Parton Challenge: On January 21, Dolly Parton had social media on fire when she posted this 4-photo collage: The collage echoes how users show different sides of themselves on social media. […]The Heritage Lab
- DIY: How to fashion your own fabulous Frida Kahlo inspired headband February 25, 2020Frida Kahlo has become a pop-culture sensation. She’s our personal favourite artist and cultural fashion heroine, and her ubiquitousness can be attributed to the iconic frame of her face: unibrow, red lips and abundant flowers piled up onto the crown of her head. Frida used flowers to bring life to her paintings and wore them […]Donna
- The intimate details of a Dara-Ang wedding February 18, 2020You never quite know what wonderful thing is going to happen on tour. Whilst visiting Chiang Dao on our Thailand: Hill Tribe Textile Tour in 2019 we were lucky enough to be invited to an intimate Dara Ang wedding ceremony. Ly, the bride, is the daughter of Pacam, one of the women we work most […]Donna
- Teaching Anthropology through Sequential Art (Part II) December 13, 2019By Andrew Gilbert In Part I of this essay, I discussed the design and goals of a new course I had developed on graphic novels in an upper-year anthropology seminar course. In Part II, I consider some of the broader … read more...Anna
- Teaching Anthropology through Sequential Art (Part I) December 6, 2019By Andrew Gilbert This short two-part blog post is a set of reflections on the value of teaching with sequential art, the result of a course I recently taught entitled “Anthropology and the Graphic Novel.” In part, I taught the … read more...Anna
- Cairo Opera House hosts first hologram concert for legendary Umm Kulthum February 25, 2020Technology is essential element to attract younger generations to classical music, counter tasteless art, says culture minister The post Cairo Opera House hosts first hologram concert for legendary Umm Kulthum appeared first on Daily News Egypt.Nada Deyaa’
- First art exhibition taking place in Saudi Arabia features connection between Fellini and Picasso February 25, 2020The exhibition sequences 1st Red Sea International Film Festival The post First art exhibition taking place in Saudi Arabia features connection between Fellini and Picasso appeared first on Daily News Egypt.Daily News Egypt
- TV series show: Al Pacino makes small screen debut in Nazi-hunter drama February 25, 2020Dheepthika Laurent and Olivia Salazar-Winspear discuss what’s shaping up to be a big month in TV series. Al Pacino makes his small-screen debut in the Nazi-slayer drama "Hunters" on Amazon Prime Video. Netflix releases its first African original series, "Queen Sono" and eyes a market with huge potential. Here in France, the hugely popular political drama "Baron […]
- Isaac Delusion returns to uplifting electro pop roots with third album February 24, 2020Mixing upbeat dance beats with a melancholy twist, French indie electro pop band Isaac Delusion has been called the heir of the French touch movement. With millions of views on YouTube, they’ve certainly managed to create a faithful following. Founding members Loïc Fleury and Jules Pacotte tell France 24’s Florence Villeminot about their third album “Uplifters” […]
- Virgil Abloh x Evian: Limited-Edition Water Bottle Collab’ February 24, 2020Off-White founder and artistic director of Louis Vuitton, Virgil Abloh teamed up with Evian for limited-edition water bottles collection, debuted alongside the launch of Evian’s ‘Activate Movement Program‘ €50K grant contest. Focused on sustainability, the ‘Activate Movement’ collection consists of two Evian SOMA refillable bottles designed by a creative team led by Abloh, who was […]Cyril Foiret
- Le Club: Studio Pepe’s Project for a Parisian Hotel Lounge February 24, 2020Last June 2019, the Hotel group Okko opened its new hotel in Paris, right inside the iconic “Gare de l’Est” station. One of our favorite interior duo Studio Pepe, the Milanese studio founded by Arianna Lelli Mami and Chiara Di Pinto, was asked to design the lobby and common areas of the hotel. At the […]Guest Writer
- ‘Stateless’, a New Series Created by and Starring... February 26, 2020‘Stateless’, a New Series Created by and Starring Cate Blanchett, Headed to Netflix Cate Blanchett is headed to Netflix. Stateless, a six-part drama that Blanchett co-created and stars in, was just picked up by the streaming service.
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO. Bob Chapek replaces him
Bob... February 25, 2020Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO. Bob Chapek replaces him Bob Iger has stepped down as CEO of the Walt Disney Company (DIS), effective immediately.